All writing and photos on this site are copyright of the author, unless other credit is given.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

For some reason it's been an arduous internal struggle but I've come up with my list of 10 priorities for writing projects. I'm listing them here, but I can see that they will need some tweaking in the near future. The biggest news is that the memoir that's been gnawing away at the back of my artistic cave has been brought to the list, and quite near the top of the list.

It was a bit of an agonizing process, not sure what that's about. But it's here. Now that it is, my mind is burning up with ideas - ideas that smack of lots of creative effort and harrowing.

I plan top mind map this on a large piece of butcher paper and see what comes out.


Anyway, here's the list (the top 5 are on equal priority):
  1. Daily free writing
  2. Daily blog
  3. Weekly poetry
  4. Fire service memoir or fact based fiction
  5. Finish writing short story currently under way - Pam and Dennis
  6. A series of fire service novels, each depicting a different protagonist
  7. Short story - several incidents at the beginning of my career
  8. Short story - personal trauma event (write it as a fiction)
  9. Short story - Incident commander on the Harris Fire
  10. Write about my dad
There is a lot of pent up.... stuff in that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment