It was a bit of an agonizing process, not sure what that's about. But it's here. Now that it is, my mind is burning up with ideas - ideas that smack of lots of creative effort and harrowing.
I plan top mind map this on a large piece of butcher paper and see what comes out.
Anyway, here's the list (the top 5 are on equal priority):
- Daily free writing
- Daily blog
- Weekly poetry
- Fire service memoir or fact based fiction
- Finish writing short story currently under way - Pam and Dennis
- A series of fire service novels, each depicting a different protagonist
- Short story - several incidents at the beginning of my career
- Short story - personal trauma event (write it as a fiction)
- Short story - Incident commander on the Harris Fire
- Write about my dad
There is a lot of pent up.... stuff in that list.